At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£45k + Bonus & Excellent Benefits – Greater London, TW9
With over 100 years’ experience, 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year (2018) sales of $6.1 billion, our client markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands. As a result, they have been named as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor in 2019. Due to their continuous success they are now looking for a Trade Marketing Executive join their team in their head office for EMEA in Richmond.
Joining as a Trade Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating insight-led omni-channel executions of their sales and marketing plans to create an online & in-store presence for their brands. Utilising your skills, you will manage AMPS & eAMPS to enhance the consumer experience, manage and track budget for all activations and build strong direct consumer relationships. As part of the marketing team you are fundamental to creating profitable brand and category growth.
To qualify… You should be a Trade Marketing Executive / Trade Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Trade Marketing Coordinator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience of trade marketing within one of these sectors: FMCG, Pharma, Cosmetics or Food & Beverage;
- Strong omni-channel understanding with excellent digital trade marketing capabilities;
- A proven track record of delivering omni-channel activations;
- Experience delivering customer centric insights;
- Project, agency and management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- The ability to manage a high work load and prioritise effectively;
- You are able to influence to build consensus with partners at all levels of the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Trade Marketing Executive to join an award-winning company with a culture that is second to none. In return they can offer you a competitive salary, private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 10% employer contribution matched with a 5% employee contribution, half a day on Fridays in the summer and much more!