At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – West Midlands, B5
Founded in 2011 this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team.
Joining as the Social Media Manager you will own the social output for some household name clients. You’ll be working closely with the Social Account Management team to translate the client’s objectives into effective, entertaining and overall thumb-stopping content aimed towards measurable results. Whether you are creating or adapting content or working closely with the wider team to turn strategy into campaigns, it will be down to the Social Media Manager to assist when needed.
To qualify… You should be a Social Media Manager / Social Media Executive / Social Media Assistant / Social Media Specialist / Social Media Creative or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience adapting content and tones of voice to suit different clients and audiences;
- Experienced using Adobe Suite, especially After Effects;
- A passion for all things social media and understands how it can be used as an effective marketing channel keeping a finger on the pulse of all trends;
- An outstanding visual portfolio showing you can craft beautiful digital design;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs;
- Strong aptitude to teamwork and building solid relationships with creative and account teams;
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels.
Experience working with Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Photoshop would be beneficial. Previous experience within the motorcycle / automotive industry is also an advantage.
Once on-board, the Product Manager can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and more).