At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you
£45 – 50k DOE + Bens (Unlimited Holiday) – Brighton, BN2
A SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (SharePoint Online / 2016 only) is needed to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Based just a short walk from Moulsecoomb station, expect to have a real input in solving high profile problems for a variety of clients.
Full Time / Part Time hours / the ability occasionally work from home will be considered for the right candidate.
Specialising in SharePoint custom development, implementation, consultancy and training, this established technology company, with a strong start-up mindset, creates information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with their clients’ ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a hands-on SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to have a significant voice in the direction of this small, innovative firm.
Combining both client facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant will ensure SharePoint solutions are scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Hands on experience delivering solutions using:
– SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016 / 2013 and Office 365 development;
– SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
– Microsoft Azure Function and Storage
– Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow;
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
– C#, ASP.NET, MVC;
– CSS3, HTML5;
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- A thirst to learn new skills;
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment;
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- A background in SharePoint Development is strongly preferred (a development background combined with SharePoint experience from a Consultancy would also be appropriate).
This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to join a leading Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun and rewarding working environment!