A Senior Experiential Designer is needed to join an award-winning design agency who create outstanding brand environments. Expect to utilise your knowledge of branded environment design to lead a talented team tasked with creating innovative solutions for global brands.
With offices across four continents, over 2500 leading projects, and multiple industry awards, this experiential design agency has an unrivalled reputation for delivering a range of brand-focused projects for leading sporting and entertainment environments. They are now seeking an ideas-driven Senior Experiential Designer to work on a variety of environmental design projects.
The Senior Experiential Designer will take the lead in developing and delivering a range of brand-focused projects that include sport and entertainment environments, brand activated spaces, pop-up events and retail environments from conception through to completion.
In the role you will push the boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work, whether you are delivering viable conceptual ideas, understanding client needs, presenting concepts to CEO’s and Brand Managers or defining design details, you will play a key role in translating brands into a 3D environment.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Experiential Designer / Lead Designer / 2D or 3D Experiential Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar role delivering environmental design projects from concept through to completion;
- Experience and knowledge of branded environmental design and user experience;
- The ability to lead a team and translate brands into a 3D environment;
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output;
- Computer aided and freehand drawing skills (essential);
- In addition you must be familiar with fabrication processes, techniques and materials;
- You must also be adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach.
In return the Senior Experiential Designer can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions and the chance to rapidly progress your career