At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£25k with realistic OTE in excess of £60k YR 1 – Hertfordshire, WD6
Founded by a team of branding and promotional marketing experts, this company has a client list that includes some of the biggest brand names in the country. If you have visited major tourist attractions, eaten in the best restaurants or attended the biggest events, you will have come across products sourced and branded by this company. They have an incredibly loyal customer base with whom they have long-lasting relationships, so once new business is won, the Sales Executive / B2B Sales Executive will retain the client, creating their own established client base.
Reporting directly into the Leadership team, the Sales Executive / B2B Sales Executive will predominantly be responsible for identifying, managing and closing new business opportunities. Whether you are calling prospective clients from qualified lists, reigniting previous client relationships, sourcing new opportunities, managing clients accounts, managing and monitoring revenue, cost and profitability of accounts or maintaining the CRM to reflect active pipelines, it will your relentless energy, tenacity and determination to exceed sales expectations that will deliver success within the role.
- You are highly driven with a track record of consistently exceeding sales targets and driving growth;
- Exceptional client and account management skills gained in a similar sales / account management role;
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent organisational skills manage multiple demands, great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outloook, Word and Excel) with PowerPoint experience also beneficial;
- A ‘can do’ attitude within a high performing team environment;
- Confidence to speak to senior level decision makers.
In return the sales-hungry Sales Executive / B2B Sales Executive will receive a competitive salary and generous commission package which is uncapped, with potential to earn circa £60k OTE in the first year, building year-on-year. They will also get to work with a team of like-minded successful professionals, enjoying a relaxed office environment with regular incentives and bonuses to recognise ongoing success. If you are looking for a career that will heavily reward your efforts… Apply now.