Whether you have years of experience in sales or are in the earlier stages of your career, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident self-starter with a positive attitude and great personal skills.
As a Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities will be to support inbound business enquiries, generate leads through outbound sales campaigns and develop strong client relationships. As leads develop you will be organising demonstrations with clients, in person and online, whilst considering ways to streamline sales processes, helping to close deals faster and more efficiently.
Whether you are creating sales campaigns, researching and generating lead lists, cold-calling, updating the sales management system or converting leads into opportunities, it will be your specialised knowledge, professionalism and trustworthy approach that will help you become a successful Sales Associate / Sales Executive in this passionate and client-focused environment.
You should be a Sales Associate / Sales Executive / Lead Generator / Account Executive / Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive or similar who demonstrates:
- Experience working in a similar sales-led, target driven environment;
- Ability to identify, track and converts sales leads;
- A client-centric approach and ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders;
- A track record of achieving and exceeding regular sales targets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Integrity and trustworthiness;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks;
- High degree of computer literacy.
Knowledge of both the Technology and Fine Art sectors are desirable but not essential.
Sales commission is not offered because the company values team work and collaboration above all else and the salary offered reflects this philosophy. The global sales team work as a unit helping each other to learn and achieve more through shared experiences.
The company’s London office is part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of renovated factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is an exciting opportunity for Sales Associate / Sales Executive looking to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities and a friendly working environment, as well as lunch on Fridays.