At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you
£25,500 + Excellent benefits – London, W1G
Due to continued success, they are now seeking a proactive Project Coordinator to join their friendly team.
The Project Coordinator will report into the Project Coordinator Team Leader and can expect to be multi-tasking work daily and have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients;
- Managing client data;
- Creating purchase order numbers;
- Helping with customer queries;
- Setting up staff surveys;
- Helping the Project Delivery Team reach their goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward-thinking not-for-profit where they can really grow their skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (+3 over Christmas), annual team bonus, fab open plan offices, onsite gym, staff restaurant, continuous learning and development plus much more.
To qualify… You should be a Project Coordinator / Project Manager / Project Executive / Project Administrator or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a relevant project role;
- Ability to use different IT systems;
- Ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Being a great communicator;
- Experience in building strong professional relationships;
- Ability to analyse a problem quickly and suggest practical solutions;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team.
With over 27 years’ experience and a community of over 10,000 organisations across 78 countries, this leading not-for-profit showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results.