At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£65 – 85K + Benefits & Flexible Working – London, EC2A
- Lead the product development process in designing the product strategy, product road mapping and financial forecasting;
- Collaborate on product definition and product roadmaps, as well as preparing, presenting and implementing businesses cases for new markets, new product features and new product ideas;
- Help formalise deliverables into User Stories that are clear and well understood by the whole team, ensuring clear and agreed Acceptance Criteria prior to development;
- Support designers and engineers during development and sign off features prior to release making sure these are built at the highest quality standards;
- Constantly monitor results and performance of each release and feedback all the learnings into future developments;
- Deliver SAAS pricing modelling to direct and indirect channels;
- Own product development throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Meaningful experience in a similar Product Owner / Product Manager role;
- A track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment;
- A solid technical background – an understanding of web technologies and software development (an understanding of Node.js would be advantageous);
- A mind-set geared toward data analytics;
- Strong, problem-solving skills – the ability to dig deep to fully understand the desired solution /outcome;
- You are an extraordinary communicator – you have the ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development teams and clients;
- Experience of influencing user behaviours and driving out outcomes from within the product;
- You are commercially driven and understand the business outcomes and implications that your roadmap is trying to achieve;
- The ability to own product development throughout the entire product lifecycle and to mentor others on how to do the same;
- Experience of driving SAAS pricing models through direct and indirect channels;
- The ability to present ideas effectively through basic mock-ups and wireframes;
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude, you’re self-motivated, and you get things done.