A dynamic and sales driven Procurement Manager / Operations Manager is needed to join a market leading networking solutions supplier based in South West London. Working within state of art, contemporary offices, expect the opportunity to take ownership of the operational aspects of this business and be highly rewarded for your efforts.
Our client is a specialist supplier of compatible networking products and accessories and work with a worldwide customer base. Due to continued success they are now seeking an entrepreneurial candidate with diverse and transferable skills who has the drive and desire to be part of the continued success of a sales led technology business. Be ready to work for a proactive high growth company that genuinely believes in rewarding it employees with an enviable benefits package that includes regular bonuses, onsite gym membership, free parking, celebratory free lunches, regular social activities and an annual ski trip! This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who can demonstrate the ability to make a real contribution to the continued growth and success of the company.
This is a pivotal role within the company and the Procurement Manager / Operations Manager will manage several functions and report directly into the Managing Director. Working closely with the MD you will play a vital role managing staff and operations across logistics and warehousing, stock management, buying and customer service. In short you will be a dynamic, self-starter, who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats, is passionate about process and can manage people and projects with equal energy and enthusiasm.
To qualify… You could be a highly organised Procurement Manager / Buying Manager / Operations Manager / Logistics Manager / Project Manager / Ops Manager or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar procurement / buying role ideally within a technology based / IT Networking / IT Hardware business;
- Excellent people management skills, experience of managing teams is essential;
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with precision and an eye for detail;
- An understanding of procurement strategies and deliver on business objectives and goals;
- Excellent communications skills with all internal and external stakeholders;
- The drive and desire to take ownership of the procurement, logistics and inventory management elements of the business;
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to implement and drive the company’s strategy across all divisions.
In return the Procurement Manager / Operations Manager can expect a competitive salary with an excellent monthly sales related bonus scheme that is rolled out company wide. This is a truly unique opportunity to lead a team, be a crucial player in the success of the business and be well rewarded for your efforts.