At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Competitive + OTE – Other Europe, Luxembourg, Remote Working
With offices in London, Sydney and Virginia, this highly regarded enterprise software house is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. This organisation is a superb company to work for with international coverage and the opportunity to really progress your skillset and career path. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a proactive Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant to join their smart and friendly team.
Joining as the Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant you will be responsible for presenting their products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell their products. Whether you are working alongside the Sales and Service team, working closely with their prospects or providing professional services to existing or new customers, it will be down to the Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant to drive the business forward within the European territory (expect to cover Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland).
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understand and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market.
To qualify… You should be a Pre-Sales Representative / Sales Representative / Pre-Sales Consultant / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / B2B Sales Manager / Sales Strategist / Sales Consultant / New Business Manager / Sales Account Manager / BDM / Sales Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Fluency in English, French and German languages (spoken and written);
- Experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales role ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment, assisting in driving sales in key accounts;
- An ability to deeply understand the client’s existing environment, documenting findings and delivering demonstrations to key stakeholders (business and technical) to drive deals forward to meet demanding deadlines;
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant wanting to work from home and looking to progress their career with a highly regarded software house within a rapidly expanding industry. In return expect a fantastic OTE and other benefits, be part of a smart, friendly team and much more.