A PR Account Director, with experience in either healthcare / life sciences / medical technology sector, is needed to join an established integrated PR consultancy with huge ambitions for growth. Based in a fantastic location in the heart of Cheltenham expect the rare opportunity to progress your career (you will aspire to join the board and in due course take a senior leadership role in the company) delivering award-winning, international PR programmes.
For over 25 years this highly regarded integrated PR consultancy has won multiple awards, delivering top drawer campaigns ranging from PR & content creation, creative / brand consultation to state-of-the-art digital and web services for an impressive client list. They are now seeking an ambitious PR Account Director to make a real impact during this exciting period of growth.
Working closely with the MD, the PR Account Director will enjoy the freedom to build and inspire their own team responsible for managing a series of major healthcare / life science clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to take the lead in understanding client briefs; write creative and coherent content; create, build and implement compelling media campaigns; inject ideas and creativity; develop strategies that add value; present to clients; spot new business opportunities; develop pitches and proposals and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding PR programmes are delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify… You should be a PR Account Director / B2B PR Account Director / Junior PR Account Director / Senior PR Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience advising clients strategically on public relations, corporate communications, crisis communications, social media and all areas of reputation management;
- The ambition and ability to become a member of the board and, potentially, take over from the MD;
- Strong proven commercial skills and nous and an ability to see the big picture;
- Excellent communication skills including strong copywriting and inter-personal skills;
- Experience of and / or understanding of the healthcare / life sciences / medical technology sectors;
- Great people management skills and the ability to lead, manage and inspire a team;
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships; grow existing accounts and help to win new clients;
- The ability to set and manage budgets with a proven track record of completing projects on budget and on time;
- The willingness to occasionally travel internationally.
Joining a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic agency professionals you can expect long term career progression, a relaxed team environment, a fantastic office location, free parking, international travel and much more.