At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£40-45k (DOE) – Hampshire, GU14
Established in 2007, our client supplies the world’s most innovative and versatile modular display systems, creating stunning display for a wide variety of environments. They are a team of bold, like-minded creatives driven by collaboration, innovation and a will to exceed expectations. Due to their continuous success they are now seeking a Marketing Manager who can manage a small team and hit the ground running.
Joining as the Marketing Manager you will ensure the day to day activities of your team are completed in line with the agreed plan and manage the project cycle. Whether that be working with the existing in-house Content Marketing Executive and Digital Designer to create compelling campaigns, monitoring and measuring campaign success or tracking leads, it will be down to the Marketing Manager to drive the company forward.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Manager / Chief Marketing Officer / Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Specialist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Strong marketing experience with the ability to hit the ground running;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects & work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- You are commercially minded and results-driven, with budget and reporting experience;
- A fun, outgoing personality that works well in a team and on your own;
- Effective time management and organisational skills;
- You are creative and analytical;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including; MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel;
- A relevant marketing degree or similar experience.
Experience with any of these tools would be a distinct advantage although training is provided: Mailchimp, HubSpot, WordPress CMS, InDesign, Photoshop. Previous marketing experience within the events industry or similar would be an advantage bus is not essential.
This is a role would suit a Marketing Manager who is looking for an opportunity to have a big impact in a growing business. In return, you can expectation a competitive salary and much more!