A talented Marketing Manager (with B2B & SAAS experience) who is looking to take the next step in their career, is needed to take up a hands-on lead marketing role (both direct and indirect) within a fast-paced start-up with plans for rapid global expansion. Working from superb offices in Spitalfields (you can work from home two days a week), expect to work closely with the CEO to create and build a marketing plan that drives growth and success. With no direct marketing currently in place (they currently sell via a re-seller), it is imperative you have the desire and drive to create a leading marketing strategy from scratch.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud-based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager (SaaS) to create emphasis on Storytelling & Education and cut through the saturated B2B SaaS Market.
Joining a fantastic team of 10, the B2B Marketing Manager (SaaS) will create and execute a marketing strategy that optimises user acquisition, loyalty and engagement to grow the customer base and position of the brand within its target market(s). Whether you are creating and delivering multichannel marketing campaigns; creating immediacy through messaging and Chatbots; generating qualified inbound leads whist building brand awareness; working closely with the Product Owner to develop pricing structures; planning the go-to-market strategy or delivering engaging content and core messaging across all platforms, it will be your fantastic communications skills and SaaS B2B marketing experience which plays a key factor in this exciting companies success.
To qualify… You should be Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager / Marketing Consultant / Marketing Director / SaaS Head of Marketing / Head of B2B Marketing / Senior Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Consultant / SaaS Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- B2B SaaS Marketing experience ideally within a Start-Up;
- Experience of creating and driving a marketing plan which achieves growth plans;
- Experience working on product launches & go-to-market campaigns;
- A proven capability in areas of digital marketing (social, content, PPC, Lead Generation);
- Experience driving lead generation campaigns in a tech driven organisation;
- Experience of brand development;
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills – you are a real driver of growth;
- An analytical mindset & focussed on ROI;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities for organisational growth;
- The ability to adapt and be flexible – you are a self-starter;
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
This is a rare opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager (SaaS) to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days’ a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!