At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£30 – 35k (Flexible hours Considered) – Nottinghamshire, NG8
A commercially focused Marketing Manager, with B2B experience within a relevant industry (electronics / manufacturing), is needed to join a leading UK Electronics Manufacturer and designer. Working from their Head Office in Nottingham, expect a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the full marketing strategy.
Founded in 1950 this privately owned UK Business boasts British Telecom, 3M and Redcare (to name a few) as current long term clients. With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility covering 5000 square metres and internationally recognised product designs they lead the way as true innovators. Due to consistent growth they are now seeking a Marketing Manager (B2B) to take the lead in building brand awareness, lead generation and existing customer growth.
Joining as the Marketing Manager (B2B) you will deliver all aspects of the marketing strategy (content, search, direct, events, PR and customer marketing). Expect to manage a healthy marketing budget and to be involved with: creating compelling content; implementing search and advertising strategies; managing events and PR; driving online & offline lead generation; creating a lead nurturing and customer communication plan; reporting on all marketing activity; ensuring a consistent brand message and much more.
To qualify… You should be a commercially focused, strategic and tactical Marketing Manager (B2B) / Communications Manager / Brand Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience in a B2B marketing role within a similar industry;
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix;
- A solid understanding and experience of content development (inbound / outbound), website optimisation, search engine marketing, lead nurturing and customer relationship marketing;
- The ability to take charge and fit in with a small, innovative business;
- A strong track record of working closely with sales and operations;
- Experience growing and maintaining relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager (B2B) to play a vital role in ensuring this innovative manufacturer becomes the leading brand in the UK. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!