£24 – 30k DOE + Benefits – Home working, South East England
A talented Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec is needed to join an innovative charity who specialise in practical resilience training in schools. This is a rare opportunity to work from home and lead the delivery of an outstanding brand, marketing and communications strategy for an exciting charity.
(Although based from home, you will be expected to attend regular meetings at different times in Hertfordshire and travel to meetings, events and participating schools across the UK.)
Boasting a large and diverse team of highly qualified specialists in Positive Psychology, Education Leadership and Workforce Development, this independent charity has built an enviable reputation delivering flexible, practical programmes to schools across the UK. With ambitious growth plans on the horizon they are now seeking a Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive with superb multitasking skills to take the initiative and have a real input in how things get done.
Joining as the Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec you will be responsible for creating, planning and delivering the brand, marketing and communications strategy across multiple channels (digital, print, social media and events). On a day-to-day basis expect to deliver online and offline marketing campaigns, compose compelling content (social media, blog posts, ebooks, press releases, infographics, videos and case studies), ensure brand consistency, champion online promotions to generate sales, analyse and report the effectiveness of the marketing programme, conduct competitor research, update and maintain the website ensuring SEO, organise and manage events and anything else necessary to target audiences and raise the profile of this charity that is changing lives.
To qualify… You could be a Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Brand, Marketing and Communications Exec / Marketing Communications Exec or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing / Digital Marketing / Brand role;
- The ability to work autonomously as part of a home-based team, taking the initiative;
- Experience of delivering a wide range of printed and digital communications and engagement activities;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Creative skills and eye for quality design;
- An awareness of SEO, online target audience research and online content distribution;
- The ability to collect, analyse data and report the findings;
- The ability to identify insights, trends and optimise accordingly;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills;
- A passion / interest in the education sector.
Due to the nature of the role you are required to have a full UK Driving Licence, access to your own vehicle and an appropriate working space at home with internet access.
In return, you will join a friendly team who are passionate about their work and the good they do for society. They look for people that share this passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment.