At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£23K + Excellent benefits – London, SE1
An IT Support (Junior) is needed to join a leading entertainment company whose music and lifestyle brands are some of the best known in the world. The IT Support (Junior) can expect to provide IT support and systems training to employees and customers. Basic administration and maintenance of the IT and AV systems which support the business.
Based in Elephant & Castle, London (Northern / Bakerloo tube lines, London Bridge 0.8mi) this world-renowned, institutional music brand are seeking a talented and enthusiastic IT Support (Junior) to join their IT team.
The role of IT Support (Junior) will be varied and changeable but on a day-to-day basis you can expect to be providing technical inductions to new staff members, solving problems, managing, monitoring IT systems, maintenance of systems, setting up user accounts, improving IT services and keeping up-to-date with development in technology.
To qualify… We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated IT Support Junior / IT Support Staff / IT Support Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Knowledge of Windows server, desktop and macOS administration & support skills;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Deployment Services & Image Creation;
- Ability to assist staff and client customers with the use of AV equipment, print services and networking;
- Ability to solve IT problems;
- Skills in customer-service orientated, able to communicate IT concepts with non-technical people;
- Self-organised, able to prioritise work and resolve issues to completion.