A fixed term (6 month contract) IT Service Management Analyst (ITIL) / IT Service Manager is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based in the Docklands. Expect a varied role planning, designing and implementing a best practice ITSM framework for an outstanding venue.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK’s largest flexible auditorium. Due to continued success they are now seeking an experienced fixed term IT Service Management Analyst / IT Service Manager to join their IT team.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Service Management Analyst (ITIL) / IT Service Manager will join initially on a 6-month fixed term contract (there is potential for this to be extended or moved over to a permanent position). Whether you are managing the IT service Management support, providing guidance in designing and developing IT policies, working with stakeholders to impart information and share opinions on IT Service Management, it will be your essential input that ensures business service levels are in line with ITIL functions and industry standards.
To qualify… You should be a Service Management Analyst / IT Service Manager / Lead IT Service Manager / Interim IT Service Manager / Interim IT Service Management Analyst / Contract IT Service Management Analyst / Contract IT Service Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of managing an IT service within a significant IT offering;
- A wide experience of Service Management principles;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- An ITIL Foundation qualification;
- The ability to influence and negotiate at all levels up to and including senior/executive management;
- A service orientated approach;
- The ability to make strategic IT decisions;
- You are a people person – you should be able to motivate, influence and build key relationships within the business.
In return the IT Service Management Analyst (ITIL) / IT Service Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with free onsite parking plus the potential for a long-term contract or permanent opportunity.