At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£40 – 50K DOE + Excellent benefits – Leeds, LS1
Recognised as a leading authority for key content and market-leading coverage, this established information network distributes industry insight online, in print and via conferences. With a clear industry focus, this organisation has become an integral part of the textile community, providing the highest-quality business and technical intelligence.
The Head of Content will report into the Managing Director and can expect to be multi-tasking work daily. Whether you are leading and managing team members, developing the content strategy, developing product plans, creating a pipeline, working on projects or planning operations, the Head of Content will be fundamental in providing support to the Managing Director to reach business goals.
To qualify you should demonstrate:
- Understanding of commercial pressures on B2B information providers;
- Experience as an Editor or Analyst in a B2B publishing context;
- Experience managing a team;
- Ability to persuade & drive team to achieve goals;
- Skills in planning and production of B2B products;
- Impeccable writing skills and experience producing different types of content;
- Empathy and understanding of different personalities to enable effective people management;
- Experience in budgetary control.