At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£25-35k (DOE) – London, EC2M
This leading creative event and design agency offer unique detailed creative, original design, in-depth industry knowledge and stand out talent for all your event needs. They provide a discreet ‘one stop shop’ for your brief, from creative concepts through to design, production and build, delivery, event live days, guest management and guest logistics. They work to become a family-style extension of you, your company or your brand. Due to their continuous growth they are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to support their company development.
Joining as a full-time Graphic Designer you will work as part of the creative design team on multiple exciting domestic and international events. This is a dream role for an ambitious Graphic Designer looking for further experience in the fast-paced events industry, passionate about graphic design and would like to progress their career and work with some of world’s most exciting brands. As the Graphic Designer you will primarily focus on creating print-ready graphic event assets. Here you will be working hand-in-hand with their Head of Design and Senior Graphic Designer in order to develop the design, pulling it through into art-working and print stage.
To qualify… You should be a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer / Junior Designer of similar with a CV and portfolio that highlights the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (3D skills also a bonus, but not essential);
- Extensive knowledge of relevant graphic and print production processes;
- Experience setting up print-ready files quickly;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Must possess strong visual skills, attention to detail, organisation, ability to manage multiple projects;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- A willingness to use sketches in order to communicate ideas clearly;
- Awareness of design trends with an interest in industry developments;
- Awareness/implementation of brand guidelines but also keen to push them when appropriate;
- Happy to work autonomously but also closely with production and creative team members when required;
- Meticulous filing.