Circa £50 – 55k + Benefits – Dorset, BH8
An analytical Data Manager / CRM Manager is needed to join an innovative infrastructure group, who are at the forefront of the affordable housing and healthcare sectors. Working from their head-office in Bournemouth, expect to play an instrumental role executing a leading CRM and data strategy that enhances customer journeys, generates leads and increases sales conversions.
The CRM is yet to be defined (possibly SaleForce or Hubspot) you will play a key role in specifying the best CRM solution for the business.
With a bold vision to solve one of society’s biggest issues – the housing and healthcare crisis – this leading infrastructure group invests directly into the delivery of affordable housing and elderly healthcare. Aligning the interests of investors, developers, the NHS, Local Authorities and ordinary people they provide a long-term, sustainable solution to healthcare and housing in the UK. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Senior Data Manager / CRM Manager, who is passionate about the power of data to work closely with Heads of Marketing for each business in the group.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Data Manager / CRM Manager will be responsible for establishing, creating and implementing data strategies across the group with a core focus on data acquisition, customer journeys, data / lead analysis, audience segmentation and the generation of sales leads. On a day-to-day basis expect to encourage customer acquisition, retention and loyalty through sales and marketing campaigns, decide on the CRM platform structure and architecture, provide usable insights, map customer journeys, initiate roadmap tests, report on CRM metrics and anything else necessary to optimise marketing and sales campaigns that drive exposure and make a difference to the growth of the group and in turn society.
To qualify… You could be a Data Manager / CRM Manager / Head of CRM / CRM and Marketing Data Manager / Data Manager / Data Analyst / CRM Analyst / CRM Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Expertise in driving commercial success through data strategy and delivery within a highly driven sales and marketing environment;
- The ability to shape and implement successful CRM for digital and traditional direct marketing strategies that involve customer lifecycles, customer lifetime values, segmentation, content and content strategies;
- A background in purchasing and converting data into deliverable customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention activity;
- Expert level of design and usage of CRM platforms, databases analysis and campaign management software;
- You are comfortable working between Excel and CRM databases;
- Strong analytic skills and proven capability to use data to drive business decisions.
Knowledge of the retirement living and elderly care sectors isn’t a pre-requisite but a genuine interest in property, lifestyle and investment is.
In return the Data Manager / CRM Manager can expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential and a real chance to make a difference to society.