At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – West Midlands, B5
Founded in 2011 this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking a Creative Resource Manager to join their team.
Joining as the Creative Resource Manager you will be the main contact point for all creative workflows and trafficking queries from other teams. You will be responsible for managing the agency’s resources across the creative teams in the Birmingham office. Whether you are pro-actively working with colleagues to determine project resource requirements; maintaining a live overview of all current and pending jobs / deadlines or ensuring all work has been approved by required stakeholders, it will be down to the Creative Resource Manager enforce the smooth running of the creative teams.
To qualify… You should be a Creative Resource Manager / Traffic Manager / Creative Traffic Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Knowledge of traditional Creative processes as well as Digital process from conception to delivery;
- Proficient in using scheduling tools (applications) MS Excel, PowerPoint and Project;
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements to suppliers and colleagues;
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Adapt at working effectively under pressure and meeting ever moving deadlines;
- Must have a solid understanding of how to organise a workflow and the resources within that flow;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Experience of resource management and production management;
- You will be motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges;
- Be able to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a calm and consistent approach and delivering a high quality service.
Once on-board, the Creative Resource Manager can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and more).