At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
Circa £42k + up to 12-month Maternity Cover. – Kent, ME16
A Commercial Services Manager / Commercial Property Manager is needed to join a well-respected housing association in Maidstone, Kent. Joining on a maternity cover contract (up to 12 months) expect to play a vital role managing market rented housing, residential leasehold and commercial property programmes.
Founded in 2004, this multi-award-winning housing association has invested over £100m in housing regeneration projects for more than 20,000 residents. Since their inception they have developed an unrivalled reputation for ensuring neighbourhoods are safe and are great places to live. They are now seeking a Commercial Services Manager / Commercial Property Manager to manage a talented team of Residential and Commercial Lettings Officers on an up to 12-month maternity cover contract.
Utilising their experience of managing leasehold, market rent and commercial properties the Commercial Services Manager / Commercial Property Manager will ensure the day-to-day management of housing programmes, services and budgets. Whether you are ensuring compliance with all legal requirements; meeting service standards; ensuring effective marketing of properties are processed efficiently; meeting income targets; monitoring operational budgets or preparing policies and procedures that deliver service standards, it will be your superb communication and organisational skills that delivers a fantastic service to residents.
To qualify… You should be a Commercial Services Manager / Commercial Property Manager / Lettings Manager / Property Manager / Property Services Manager / Rental Property Manager, or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of managing leasehold, market rent and commercial properties;
- Experience of leading and managing staff;
- Project management experience;
- Experience of delivering high quality, customer focused service;
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, preparing cash flow projections and analysing statistical data;
- The ability to write reports, draft policies, establish and maintain effective systems to monitor performance;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills;
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills;
- The ability to challenge and scrutinise systems and processes effectively to improve quality and performance;
- You are flexible, conscientious, self-motivated and resilient.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get the autonomy to make this role your own…