A senior level Account Director / senior AD, who has some healthcare experience, is required to join a cutting-edge marketing communications and PR agency that is prolific in the field of healthcare and technology. From a base in central London, the successful account director / senior AD can expect the rare opportunity to play a key role in strategically influencing the growth plans and direction of the agency whilst leading a team delivering inspiring, full-service campaigns for major brands.
Founded in 2001, this agency offers research, insight, strategy, marketing communications, PR, design and digital services to high profile clients including IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. They are now seeking a senior account director / client services director to lead, inspire and motivate both clients and internal teams.
The senior account director / senior AD will enjoy the freedom to create and execute innovative and insightful account strategies across the spectrum of PR, social media, integrated marketing, branding and design campaigns. You will maximise revenues, spot new opportunities and support the development of creative and inspiring proposals and client presentations. You will also lead and coach a dynamic team to deliver superb outcomes for clients.
The successful senior account director / client services director will be:
- excited to join a small agency that has ambitious plans for growth;
- excellent at building influencing relationships from manager to C – level;
- commercially sharp, resilient in the face of challenge and willing to get stuck in;
- a leader who can inspire and motivate teams.
As the senior account director / senior AD you will be able to demonstrate:
- experience in an account director role within an agency environment;
- strong interest in working within the healthcare/public sector technology sectors;
- experience of thinking and executing strategically;
- in depth understanding of digital marketing (social, content, PR, media) within a B2B environment;
- experience in creating and implementing pro-active PR campaigns with excellent media contacts across traditional and digital channels;
- proven ability to grow client accounts and spot new opportunities;
- experience of leading/managing account teams.
Experience in healthcare & public-sector technology is not essential, but experience of working through government frameworks to deliver internal and external communications to public-sector clients would be a bonus, as would any experience of branding and messaging strategy.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior account director / client services director to be part of an exciting marketing communications and PR agency full of energy and ideas. In return, you can expect fantastic career progression, a fast moving and supportive working environment and the chance to make a difference.