At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£55 – 65k DOE – London, SW13
An experienced Tax Manager is needed to join a friendly, boutique accounting practice in Barnes, South West London. Expect to play a vital role dealing with tax aspects of onshore / offshore bonds and the vesting of shares for the employees / directors of large global companies.
For over 25 years this highly specialised firm has dealt with all aspects of accounting, auditing, personal tax, property tax and corporate tax, developing an enviable reputation for taking on complicated problems that other accountants find too difficult. They are now seeking a Tax Manager to join their small, talented team.
Working closely with the Managing Partner the Tax Manager will utilise their knowledge of income tax, corporation tax, VAT (including VAT property tax) and Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) to give technical advice on all tax accepts to clients and staff.
To qualify… You should be an experienced Tax Manager with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience working in general practice with very good tax technical knowledge;
- Good knowledge of income tax, corporation tax, VAT (including VAT property tax) and Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED);
- Experience in dealing with tax aspects of onshore / offshore bonds and the vesting of shares for the employees / directors of large global companies;
- The ability to explain tax information in both written format and verbally to non-tax people;
- The ability to embrace flexibility with work assignments;
- You live within a commutable distance to the office (under an hour).
In return the Tax Manager will join a small, friendly team that are driven by their core values of professionalism, integrity, quality, development and approachability.