At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Negotiable + Benefits – Hertfordshire, AL1
A Lead Front-End Developer is needed to join a leading full service digital agency based in St Albans, just 20 minutes from London. Expect to shape and own the Front-End process and have a real impact on the technical direction of the company.
Employing over 40 people this fast growing, award winning agency is a Microsoft, Episerver, Sitecore and Kentico Partner that works at the forefront of the digital industry. Their strategic, creative and technical solutions assist leading businesses (Metro Bank, Age UK, Sky and NSPCC to name just a few) to develop highly effective and engaging online experiences.
Joining as the Lead Front-End Developer you will utilise your strong leadership skills to take on the responsibility for all front-end output. You will have the ability to inspire, motivate and direct the team, overseeing the user interface definition of new projects, technologies used and of course the implementation, ensuring resource is managed as best as possible whilst getting dirty with code as and when required. In short you will combine strong leadership and technical skills to build some truly amazing work.
To qualify… We don’t mind if you call yourself a Lead Front-End Developer / Senior Front-End Developer / Senior Web Developer / Head of Front-End Development or similar, you just need a CV that demonstrates some or all of the following:
- Experience gained in a similar Front-End Development / Interface driven role (architecture, front-end implementation / testing, team leadership);
- Experience with Angular, React, Node.js, SASS, Webpack, NPM and Bower (at least one);
- A solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms like SASS;
- A solid understanding of Responsive design, Mobile web development and Web Accessibility;
- Excellent understanding of the Creative and UX processes;
- You love a challenge – you should be a technical thought leader;
- The ability to lead a team of Front End Developers / Front-End Web Developers.
This vacancy offers the Lead Front-End Developer a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant web solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment.