At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£18-20k – Derbyshire, DE1
A Junior PPC Executive / Graduate PPC Account Exec is needed to join a thriving digital marketing agency in Derby. Forming part of a first class team expect to progress your career creating, managing and optimising PPC campaigns.
Founded in 2011, this successful agency provides results-driven search marketing solutions to businesses up and down the UK. With offices in both the heart of England (Derby) and in the South East they have an experienced management team passionate about providing their clients with great results and a first class service. Due to expansion they now require a Junior PPC Executive / Graduate PPC Account Exec to join the team.
Reporting to the PPC Manager the Junior PPC Executive / Graduate PPC Account Exec will devise, implement and run PPC campaigns across client accounts. Whether you are developing a strong understanding of the product, competition, marketing goals and client objectives; producing monthly reports for clients; offering advice and recommendations; producing a summary of results or measuring, monitoring and analysing performance, you will play a key role in ensuring innovative PPC campaigns are delivered.
To qualify… You should be a Junior PPC Executive / Graduate PPC Account Exec / Junior PPC Account Executive / PPC Exec / Paid Search Exec / Pay Per Click Account Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some prior experience managing PPC campaigns gained in an agency or in-house environment;
- You are a graduate with degree (min 2.1) in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing, Advertising or similar);
- An understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media);
- An AdWords accreditation;
- An organised, determined and persistent mentality;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships;
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and hold a very analytical mind;
- A general interest in the sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that not only has an established reputation in the marketing industry but also works with leading brands in their sectors. In return expect good benefits, a passionate team and a friendly working environment.