At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£33,500 + Benefits – Staffordshire, WS11
A Health and Safety Consultant is needed to join an expanding Health & Safety Consultancy based in Cannock, Staffordshire. Expect a hands on role providing full health and safety direction, tools, training and guidance within a friendly team of experienced industry professionals.
Incorporated in 2014 and fully accredited, this Health and Safety Consultancy work with businesses across the UK and Europe providing best practice services which span onsite Health & Safety support, Contractor Management, risk assessments, audits, accident investigation, policy creation and much more.
Joining as a Health and Safety Consultant you will provide key expertise across the business, with no two days the same expect a varied workload which includes: Full Health and Safety audits and inspections, risk assesments (including Fire, COSHH, Manual Handling and DSE), onsite client support (e.g. acting as an interim Health & Safety Manager), training delivery and design and any other related duties.
To qualify… you should be a Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health & Safety Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Prior Health & Safety experience which includes clear knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements;
- A technical membership of IOSH with an ongoing desire to progress towards chartership;
- The ability to develop, implement and audit management systems;
- Experience of managing, coaching and improving all areas of health and safety;
- Very high standard of communication skills for client presentations, proposals and report writing;
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint);
- Flexibility – expect to travel to client sites (including occasional overnight stays);
- A full UK Driving Licence.
In return you will be joining a close knit team of talented, friendly and enthusiastic people who ply their trade within a relaxed and professional environment.