At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Competitive + Bens (Inc. Relocation) – Scotland, DD5
A Finance Transition Lead / Order to Cash Consultant (O2C) is needed to join the transactional services arm of a global group in Dundee. Expect to take up a key role in the centralisation of financial transactions across the group into a shared services delivery model.
With a global parent company that boasts revenues of $7.5 billion, 27,000 employees and offices across USA, China, Philippines and Scotland, this independent B2B service provider (established in 2016) is responsible for delivering selected transactional services in Finance, IT & HR for the group.
Reporting to the Transition Lead the Finance Transition Lead / Order to Cash Consultant (O2C) will be responsible for managing the transition of O2C activities (Customer Invoicing, Cash Application, Accounts Receivable, Collections etc.) across all operating companies in the group into a share services center. Whether you are identifying gaps between current and future processes; undertaking change impact assessments (process, tech, people, design mitigation); gathering specific operating companies requirements; conduct training sessions or ensuring controls and quality standards, it will be your understanding of O2C processes that ensures the service visions are defined and implemented in line with the overall finance strategy.
- A thorough understanding of Order to Cash (O2C) and the processes represented;
- Experience within Shared Services / Business Process Outsourcing / Finance Transformation / International business with matrix structure;
- Experience delivering multi-national business transformation within the O2C scope;
- Experience of managing and challenging senior stakeholders across Operating Companies;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a variety of disciplines and team members;
- The willingness to travel to Operating Companies within the EMEA;
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Oracle experience is advantageous.