At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£25 – 26k DOE + Benefits – Berkshire, RG1
We are seeking Data Analysts / Graduate Data Analysts to support the delivery of client services within a consultancy that specialises in the automotive market. This is a fantastic opportunity for math / statistics / applied science / IT grads looking to kick start their career or candidates with some experience wanting to progress to the next level.
With clients that include Bentley, Audi, Peugeot, and Honda (amongst many others) this leading company is known for delivering results and increasing sales for a host of well-known car companies. Trading since 1977 and employing 850 people throughout 19 global offices their focus is to support the sales and marketing functions of the automotive industry through scientific methodologies.
Joining as a Data Analyst / Graduate Data Analyst you will utilise your technical skills to deliver high quality data-related projects and assignments with a high degree of accuracy. On a day to day basis you will design, create and manage client databases, produce client reports, provide updates, aid management in implementing solutions, perform application coding and testing plus anything else necessary to ensure projects are completed on time and to an outstanding standard.
- A degree level education preferably in a mathematical / technical / statistical subject (non-technical degrees will be considered if you possess the appropriate level of analytical and technical knowledge required for the role);
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills/experienced;
- Knowledge of basic descriptive statistics and the ability to execute simple statistical analyses, create scatter plots, bar charts and histograms;
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal;
- The ability to think analytically and a results orientated mentality;
- The ability to work with others as part of a team.