At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£25 – 27k DOE + Benefits – Berkshire, RG1
We are seeking Data Analysts / Data Consultants with excellent client facing skills to support the delivery of high quality services within a consultancy that specialises in the automotive market. This is a rare opportunity for talent tech (Maths, Engineering, Applied Science, Statistics) grads with some working knowledge of SQL to kick start their career or existing Data Analysts looking to progress to the next level.
With clients that include Bentley, Audi, Peugeot, and Honda (amongst many others) this leading company is known for delivering results and increasing sales for a host of well-known car companies. Trading since 1977 and employing 850 people throughout 19 global offices their focus is to support the sales and marketing functions of the automotive industry through scientific methodologies.
Joining as a Data Analysts / Data Consultants you will utilise both technical and client facing skills to deliver projects to a dedicated client. Whether you are performing market analysis, retail network planning or ad-hoc consultancy projects; developing client relationships; ensuring accurate and high quality data; performing application testing for custom client software; providing training to junior colleagues or spotting new opportunities for the client, it will your excellent communication skills that ensures the delivery of high quality services to your client.
To qualify… You should be an experienced Data Analysts / Data Consultants or a talented Graduate with a working knowledge of SQL and a CV that demonstrates:
- You have a degree in a technical subject (Maths, Engineering, Applied Science, Statistics or similar);
- Some experience in a related data / analyst role;
- Knowledge of basic descriptive statistics;
- The ability to select and apply the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access;
- Good relationship building and customer service skills;
- The ability to identify potential new opportunities from the client;
- The ability to express ideas clearly to management, colleagues and the client;
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal;
- You are able to take the initiative and have a results orientated mentality;
- The ability to work with others as part of a team.
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK.
In return, the Data Analysts / Data Consultants will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. Expect a top working environment based 5 minutes’ walk from Reading train station where you will benefit from health & pension scheme, life assurance, season loan or gym membership, pizza lunches, casual dress wear and the responsibility to manage your own time. Get in touch…