A Business Analyst is needed to join a rapidly growing software company that specialise in the food supply chain. Working from offices based near Ross-on-Wye, expect to play a key role bridging the gap between customer facing and product teams.
With offices around the globe (UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and Kenya) and an enviable client list that boasts Unilever, M & S and Morrisons (to name a few) this pioneering software provider leads the way in web based quality assurance and supply chain software. They now have a rare opportunity for a Business Analyst to support the strategic development of products from a technical and functional perspective.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services the Business Analyst will work closely with Product Owners to ensure the continued delivery of Roadmaps. Whether you are supporting cross-product initiatives; documenting business processes (As-Is / To- Be); producing user stories and technical specifications; identifying new product development opportunities; managing requirements throughout the lifecycle; building a business case or implementing process efficiencies it will be your ability to take the lead and challenge ideas that drives their outstanding product strategy forward.
To qualify… You should be a Business Analyst / Product Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Business Analyst role;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- A recognised qualification in Business Analysis;
- The ability to self-manage work load, time and priorities driven by product and strategic roadmaps;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical / non-technical audiences whilst developing and managing stakeholder relationships;
- Experience in requirements gathering, process and data modelling;
- You are able to develop business cases to appropriate level of detail to support prioritisation;
- Excellent negotiation skills – you are able to influence decisions and manage expectations;
- Excellent time management and project management skills;
- The ability and willingness to travel on a regular basis within the UK and overseas.
Experience working in or exposure to fresh food / farming industry would be a bonus as would technical knowledge of software development (SQL, MS SQL Server database systems, SQL Server/T-SQL databases and .NET applications).
In return, the Business Analyst will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. You can expect a challenging yet rewarding environment, career progression, continuous development, 25 days holiday, life assurance, childcare vouchers, flexible working plus much more.