At Guru we work on hundreds of exclusive hiring campaigns for businesses ranging from aspirational entrepreneurs to household named global world beaters. All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, i.e. you.
£Competitive DOE + Benefits – Birmingham, B3
We are seeking Account Managers / Senior Account Managers at all levels to join a creative communications agency based in the heart of Birmingham. This is fantastic opportunity to work on varied projects for amazing clients all within an environment that everyone truly loves to be in.
Boasting clients such as Centaur, Birmingham Museums Trust and Admiral Taverns, a huge open plan office and a fantastic work life balance, this leading agency creates marketing campaigns and exciting design solutions that include advertising, branding, digital, motion, print – you name it. Renowned for delivering a friendly and personable service that larger agencies are unable to offer, they are now seeking an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager to join their wonderfully talented team of 13.
Joining as the Account Manager / Senior Account Manager you will utilitise your excellent communication skills to work across diverse creative projects. On a day-to-day basis expect to build amazing relationships with clients, explore new ideas, coordinate internal teams, organise client meetings, manage external resources, and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding projects are delivered on time, every time.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / SAM / AM / Senior Account Executive / Digital Project Manager / Marketing Account Manager / Campaign Manager / Digital Account Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Account Manager / Senior Account Executive experience ideally within an agency environment (for the SAM role you will have some experience with senior level responsibilities);
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (both face-to-face and written);
- The ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment, you will have an amazing project management track record;
- You are naturally inquisitive and enjoy getting involved with the team – you are a complete chatterbox;
- You are passionate about high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Account Manager / SAM looking to progress their career working for an exciting company. Expect friendly staff, an excellent work life balance, conversations about tea, pizza, cake and cats and a collaborative environment where you will have a real input in how things get done. Get in touch…